Monday, January 21, 2013

OUTFIT: Army High Waist Leggings


On Saturday I celebrated ma girl's Birthday (her birthday is next saturday actually) with  friends  at Secrets Nightclub

If you're ever in the Brooklyn area on a weekend, looking for a night of fun, check out Secrets. Women are usually fee before a certain time (ususlly 12/ 12.30am) and men pay a small cover (usually $10-15).

Saturday, everyone was free before 1am!

Secrets Nightclub
724 Nostrand ave
(bet park & Prospect)
Brooklyn NY
11213

 Hair: Twist Out    Earrings: Gift       Necklace: H&M 34th Street nyc         
Cardigan: (tied at back) Dejaniero     Leggings: H&M (recent)           Shoes: Bakers- Fulton st Bk    


Lippie: Mac 'Up the Amp' & Milani 'Black Cherry' lipsticks


What do you think about this outfit??

Also, check out the ootn (outfit of the night) video here

Blessings
J

5 comments:

  1. Cute look! I really like those high-waisted camo pants! I need some camo in my wardrobe!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giovanna! I heard Zara has some camo pants on sale ;)

      Delete
  2. You look cuuuute ! Love the top and leggings : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super chic army high waist leggings! I am truly in love with it. I have also been looking for stretchable work out leggings in military prints for my gym sessions but can’t find them anywhere. If you have recommendations then please share!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Appreciated :)