Monday, December 16, 2013

HOLIDAY Lips feat. Saphora lip stain 01


Just sharing my favorites lips to wear this season! All lip combos include Sephora's red lip stain "01"
On its own, its a lovely matte, long lasting, vibrant stain but together with lips sticks, its even better...See for yourself

Technique: one coat of desired lip stick followed by "01" then coat lightly with same lipstick.




Smooth, vibrant, unique, long lasting color that goes no where after dinner and/or your 2nd glass of wine ;)

(I did not use a lip liner for these looks)

Hope you try it
Blessings
J


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visitng my blog and following me.

    I'm now following you as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love them all but the first one really looks gorgeous! x

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Appreciated :)