Friday, March 14, 2014

Joggers

I started a new series on my You Tube Channel called 'Friday Quicky'. 
The idea behind it is to upload quick videos (about 1-3 min each) every Friday; from tutorials/how to's, outfits, vlogs...

This week I started out with styling Joggers

Video

Blaze it Up



Necklace| Danice  Blouse| Danice   Blazer| Danice   Joggers| Danice   Bag| Mom's   Shoes| Rainbow


Sporty Chic TREND!



Lippy| NK 'Violet'   Necklace| H&M   Top| H&M   Shoes| DSW   Wallet?| Strawberry



Tom Boy-ish


Necklace| :/   Top| F21   Boots| Tempo   Bag| Rainbow



Sporty


Lippy| NK ' Apricot'   Top| Rainbow   Denim jacket| Thrift   Kicks| Puma

Which look is your fav?



Blessings
J

4 comments:

  1. I love all 4! The tomboy and sporty looks are my fav. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo! The Sporty was my fav to put together

      Delete
  2. Hi, I invite you to add your link to my Tuesday linkup. It is for fashion bloggers only, great way to meet new bloggers and enlarge our community. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that short hair is hot <3 loveeee

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Appreciated :)